Terms of Services
Hello from the School Ghor team!
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about us. We are striving to make the best test prep
service for your money.
The School Ghor service (collectively, “School Ghor”, “the Site”, or “the Service”) is operated by School Ghor team. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, School Ghor does not permit children less than 13 years of age to become users without their parent or guardian's express consent and approval. 2. Registration Data; Account Security
If you subscribe to any of School Ghor’s services, you will have an account and a password. Access to password protected portions of this Site is available for only so long as you have paid all required fees to School Ghor. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to School Ghor material to anyone other than yourself. 3. Use License
1. Permission is granted to a terminable non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use
School Ghor, team's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may
I. Modify or copy the materials;
II. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
III. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on School Ghor, team's web site;
IV. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
V. Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by School Ghor, team. at any time.
School Ghor and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Company in Bangladesh and/or other countries. Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
5. Warranties and Disclaimers
1. The materials on School Ghor's web site are provided "as is". School Ghor, team makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. School Ghor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. School Ghor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, communications.
4. Under no circumstances will School Ghor be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third- Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
6. User Content You understand that except for advertising programs offered by us on the Site, the Service and the Site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or
threaten the safety of users or others. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content.
7. User Conduct
You understand that the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Site to:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
In no event shall School Ghor, team or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on School Ghor's Internet site, even if School Ghor or a School Ghor authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.9. Links
Any claim relating to School Ghor's web site shall be governed by the laws of the country without regard to its conflict of law provisions.12. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service contain proprietary and confidential information that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.13. Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless School Ghor, its officers, directors, employees, agents, other service providers, vendors or customers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you or any harm you may cause to anyone in connection with your use of the Service, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your use, or the use by any of your affiliates, of the Service for competitive purposes.14. Entire Agreement
The Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of the Service and constitute the entire agreement between you and School Ghor. It supersedes any prior agreements between you and School Ghor. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use the services of service providers and others.15. Subscription Period
You will be entitled to receive the Service only during the subscription period ("Subscription Period") specified by your payment confirmation.
16. Payment Terms
You agree to pay School Ghor the fee specified in the Payment Form during the Period ("Fee"). A valid credit card is required to access to the Service. The Fee is payable in advance for the Period. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise stated in our Money Back Guarantee Policy. Accordingly, if you elect to cancel your access to the Service during the Period, you will not receive a refund of the Fee(s) previously paid to School Ghor, unless otherwise stated in our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
17. Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of School Ghor to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use remain in full force and effect.
18. Electronic Communications
When you visit this website and when you communicate with us electronically, for example by sending us an email or ordering our products online, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website.